[Harp-L] DigiTech iStomp pedals on harp

Hey all.

Speaking of effects and pitch shifting harp tone....

I gave in to the Musician's Friend SDOTD (Stupid Deal of the Day) earlier in the week and ordered a 3-pack of DigiTech iStomp pedals, which came in today. These can be programmed to be any number of different effects from an iOS device, but then work independently as "regular" pedals. Right now there are 47 different pedal programs each could be.

I'm still having problems loading programs from my iPhone 5S, but the pedals do work well with my wife's older iPad so I was able to load some initial effects into them and play around a bit this afternoon.

Anyway, I always love playing with new tech (and the harp) and uploaded a short demo video from today's frolic utilizing a few of the effects these pedals can host.

http://youtu.be/zBg0426rcCE

- John