Re: [Harp-L] Digital Gus

I dont see the point of putting it on FB Michael, When its happened to our
band I ask the bar owner to turn them off, if they dont want to I tell them
we will just leave then. Its not happened yet that weve had to leave. In
99% of the cases the barman has just forgot to turn them off. I do agree
its very annoying though. Ive had cases were ive wanted to do the sound
check for the band and had to wait till the football is finished before we
could get on to do it.

Gary