 From: Vern <jevern@xxxxxxx>
To: BO <bostonmoejo@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Civil War harmonica on ebay

The caption generalizes about the war and harmonicas but doesnât even claim that this particular reed plate is from a civil war harmonica. The offeror doesnât say when, how, where and by whom it was found. Even if it is authentic, he hasnât come close to establishing its provenance. Besides that, it isnât very interesting.

Vern