[Harp-L] track 9, Jim Liban/Joel Paterson cd

Hey fjm,
   Didn't see your question until today.  I assumed Jim was playing out of
some sort of Leslie speaker set-up.  You know, the kind with the fans
blowing and distorting the sound.  Since Joel Paterson often works with
a jazz Hammond organ trio, it wouldn't be unusual for that equipment to be
around for the recording.  I don't have the recording, but on the sample it
sounds like he might be getting ready to circular breathe on the note they
fade out on.

Mick Zaklan