Re: [Harp-L] Shure 520 seller/ builders

" Looking for a step up from my current Shure 520DX, preferably a 520 with a CM element. What about Pete Sheriden aka The Jukester? "

I highly recommend Pete if he has a mic that fits your what you are looking for. I bought a Model 40 Astatic w/ a Japanese crystal from Pete a few years ago. It's still one of my favorite mics and a good strong crystal. Pete described the mic, it's tone, and condition to a "T" and shipped it safely suspended in a box of foam rubber.