Re: [Harp-L] Re: LOWRIDER BAND "Lowrider" AND SPAH seminar on effects

John Shirley wrote:
<As part of the seminar I will also be demonstrating some "roll your own" processing through a piece I wrote for Howard Levy, who premiered it at the <University of Massachusetts Lowell last October as part of several days of workshops and a concert. As a composer, technologist and newbie harp-<player, I was honored when Howard asked me to write an electroacoustic piece for him to play at the event. To realize the piece I wrote four new <computer programs for processing the sound of the live harmonica and combined them into an app for Howard. I will be demonstrating that at SPAH and <will have some free original software for those that are interested.
<
<Since the Levy premiere I have also performed the piece myself. You can hear a sample of me playing it at:
<
<http://youtu.be/aN5rurKFxlk

Nice stuff.  I counted a pitch shifter, delay, reverb, envelope filter, and ring modulator in various combinations among the various FX on display; thought I heard an LFO at work around 2 minutes in, and maybe a white noise generator too.  How does one go about getting one's hands on the free original software, short of attending SPAH?

Regards, Richard Hunter