[Harp-L] Northeastern PA Guitar Show 7/27/14

I will be a vendor at the NE PA Guitar Show in Sharon, PA on Sunday, 7/27/14. The event will be held at the James E. Winner Arts and Culture Center, 98 East State Street, Sharon, PA. Hours are 10 AM to 6 PM. Numerous exhibits by vendors from the entire NE section of the country. I will be offering a wide selection of harp mics, harps, amps, effects, accessories and many hard-to-find mic and amp parts, plus several vintage guitars and guitar parts, books, and CDs. Hope to meet some local harp players at this event. Admission is just $5.. Pete Sheridan Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage Harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.net
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53ce519c2c744519b67d8st02vuc