From: Doug Schroer <dougharps@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-l for posting <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 10:41 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH Convention registration not available this weekend

Even though I previously completed my SPAH registration and payment via
credit card, successfully to the best of my knowledge, this concerns me a
great deal.

Has the provider offered any information as to whether these current
"technical difficulties" have (or have not) placed credit card information
at risk?  Was the site hacked?  Is it the payment storefront that has the
problem?  What specifically IS the problem?

I was already concerned about my decision to pay via card this year,
because last year after I paid on line the online payments were not
completed and I had to wait in line at the hotel to pay for attending the
convention.

The online payment for SPAH needs to be secure and reliable.

Doug S.