[Harp-L] SPAH Convention Registration is back! Today is the last day for early registration!

Hi, harpmaniacs!  I'm glad to report that whatever problems our service provider had over the weekend have been taken care of, and we are able to process online convention registrations.  Just in time, too, because today is the last day to register online and get the early registration discount.  Though the convention is well worth the full fare -- you can check http://www.spah.org/ to see the great lineup of seminars and performers we have planned (just realize that some may change at the last minute!).

Come join us in St. Louis!

-Phil