Re: [Harp-L] Too low in the mains

If they are good friends just tell them, maybe show them one of the videos.
Don't try and trick them. I do the PA desk in the band and ive had guys try
that ( mainly lead guitar !! ) Its always pretty obvious and it really
pisses me off and I let them know i`m not happy. I`m sure a word in their
ear will do the trick unless youre trying to blast everyone else off stage
which I`m sure youre not.

Gary