[Harp-L] "I Say What I Mean"

   Joe Filisko hipped me the other day that the new Jim Liban/Joel Paterson
cd is out ("Hey Mick, You should really check out Jim's latest with Joel
Paterson.  It's frightening!!!")
    It's titled "I Say What I Mean".  Joe will tell you that Jim Liban is
his favorite living blues harpist and I will tell you that Joel Paterson is
a monster guitarist across the board:  blues, rockabilly, organ trio jazz,
rock n' roll, whatever.  He's a serious student of all the great historical
players; his grooves, comping, and solos are impeccable.  Together, they
make a wonderful team.
   There are samples of the tunes on http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jimliban.
Nice liners, too.

Mick Zaklan