[Harp-L] Re: Worst Gus incident ever

I have to be honest, reading these stories makes me cringe. I can honestly say that I have never had the urge to sit-in with a band and certainly not play along from the crowd, due in part to my intense self-consciousness about my playing abilities regardless of what instrument it may be. Honestly, when I went to SPAH in 08 I didn't play a harmonica outside of my hotel room all week for fear of embarrassing myself. But more than that, when I go hear a band play it's because I want to hear that band play, not play along with them. I feel for you guys that have had this happen to you, I can't think of a more awkward situation to be in.

Here's another dirty little secret for you, in the last 6 years only one customer of mine has ever heard me play. Yep I'm that self-conscious about it. hahaha

Chris