Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Trio revisited

Thank you Bill! IÂm glad you found our music fun. This is our point, making
fun music with harmonicas. Instrumental music tends to be very "serious"
and oriented towards musicians or "serious" music listeners. Our approach
is more universal in this sense. We make music that grabs people by the
rhythm and makes them dance. It doesnÂt mean lame or less rich music, on
the contrary. We take different references, brazilian music, salsa, tango,
blues, jazz, etc. and use it in favor of "fun", as you said. We feel our
aproach stimulates "normal" people and musicians alike.

Yes, we speak Portuguese, and gaita does mean harmonica in Portuguese. We
are from the city of Salvador, in the state of Bahia, Brasil. Although we
all, individually, started playing harmonica to play blues, in this work we
try to grasp a broader perspective. Actually, we donÂt have a single
shuffle in our repertoire. It is good for our growth as musicians and also
distinctive of the personality of what we do.

In regard to the picture,well, you got it. We are completaly crazy... ;)

We are working on recording an album, and as soon as it is out we will let
you know. Thanks again for the feedback!

Do you have sample music of yourself online? We would like to listen to it.

Um abraÃo,

Breno