Re: [Harp-L] Morphine

Notice that Mark Sandman, before joining Morphine, had another great band
called "Treat Her Right", with a very nice harmonica instead :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treat_Her_Right

I used to play "Cure For Pain" with a friend of mine for years in a local
bar, in a acoustic duo, and "Buena" in a blues-rock local band but
unfortunately I have no recordings of that :-(

[]

Leo