RE: [Harp-L] Morphine

I don't know of any harmonica recordings, but I have played a fair amount with the surviving members of Morphine, and have played Cure For Pain specifically a number of times. Before Morphine, Mark Sandman, Billy Conway and I were in a band called Treat Her Right. Contact me off list and I would be happy to share what insights I can. I also happened to have played a little bass harmonica on the first Morphine album 'Good'.Best Jim Fittingjfitting@xxxxxxxxxxx