Re: [Harp-L] Worst Gus incident ever

 I can say with a fair amount of certainty that if anyone tried doing something like this to a lot of bands I know....the Townshend/Hoffman incident at Woodstock would quickly be overshadowed and much blood would be spilt.

                          Hawkeye Kane
                                                                                                 hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                     Cell: (217)-741-7183
                                                                                                    http://www.hawkeyekane.com/