Re: [Harp-L] 2 draw "doink" sound?

I saw that video of Adam Sikora's several years ago... he is an awesome
harp player !

here is the link... I think you are referring to the part at about 1:32,
where he is playing the 2 draw by using his tongue and getting a "staccato"
type effect  and using his hand to assist in the effect... is that the part
?

http://youtu.be/qrr3fKqZFig?list=PLA0B87DAE26AB69AA

Ken H in OH