Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Trio revisited

Breno describes the Hohner 265 (old) / Bass58 (new).  There is also an
extended version, the Hohner 268 (old) /Bass78 (new).  39 holes, extended
upward to Middle C.

I will have a Hohner 264, 265, and 268 for sale at the SPAH convention.

264 is 29 holes, single reeds, all blow, G' to g.  a.k.a. Recording Bass

George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/>