[Harp-L] Harmonica Trio revisited

Hi,

Below is a link to a song of my group "Zona HarmÃnica", a harmonica trio
plus a percussionist... Our approach subverts the harmonica trio concept
just enough to make it sound more contemporary and akin to our personal
references. We mostly use two diatonic harmonicas (in various positions)
and a bass harmonica. Sometimes we put a chromatic harmonica in the mix,
but not in this tune.

https://soundcloud.com/contatopapodegaita/trombetas-do-apocalipse-bateria-def

The song is called "Trombetas do apocalipse" (trumpets of the apocalypse)
and it's an original composition.

I'd like to hear feedback, specially from players experienced in harmonica
ensembles...

hope you enjoy it!

Breno PÃdua