Re: [Harp-L] Levy

Yeah, Howard was his usual magnificent self.  Whew, what a wonder. Dan Axt
On 7/7/2014 12:07 PM, Ronald Burton wrote:
Praire Home Companion did its 40th anniversary show last weekend...Howard had a small contribution in the three-hour presentation. His performance, about 32 minutes into the first hour was typical Howard and once again, while driving home, made me growl audibly--"How the &^%$# does he do that!!!!"
Just saying...I believe the transcription should be on their web site by now if you want to stream it. He also did a Bach tune shortly after to demonstrate sosme classical ability.
Now I've got to go back to the road I was traveling and see if I can find my harp that was tossed to the roadside.
Ron Burton