Re: [Harp-L] What is a Hohner 365 "for"?

Dear Michelle, Winslow and all the others that replied to my question,

Thank you so much for your thoughts on the 365.  It is a very interesting
instrument - very different from the 1896.  Michelle, yes, I am a
cord/blocking player as well, and I had picked up on the rich cords this
instrument can play.  I continue to experiment with it to find out where
it fits best.

Warm regards,
Brad