[Harp-L] Memphis Mini amps almost ready to ship

We have many Memphis Mini amps in the pipeline now that are scheduled to
begin shipping next Friday, July 11
If you would like to own one you can order now through the website
<http://zooglelabs.com/campaigns/255547/7302261/aHR0cDovL21lbXBoaXNibHVlc2FtcHMuY29tL2hvbWU=>
reserve it.  The MM amps are all hand assembled, finished here in Denver,
and I personally play every amp to ensure it has the magic.

American customers can click HERE
<http://zooglelabs.com/campaigns/255547/7302261/aHR0cDovL21lbXBoaXNibHVlc2FtcHMuY29tL3N0b3Jl>
order the amp and get it very soon.  International customers please reply
to this email and I will send you a PayPal link with the correct shipping
charge.  Shipping is $40 for the continental US.  Shipping for the UK and
most of Europe is $120, for example.

So far we've shipped MM amps to 20 states and 12 countries.   (The most
common destination is California. The farthest destination is New Zealand.)

For you who already own a Memphis Mini amp, please send me photos and
videos of your MM amp in action!    Iâve added a Customer Photos page to
the website, and Iâll put them up on the Facebook page as well.

"Straight ahead and strive for tone."  We want to help you get there.

Thanks!

-Rick Davis
Memphis Blues Amps
Denver Colorado USA