[Harp-L] What is a Hohner 365 "for"?

This may be a really stupid question, but I am wondering what a Hohner 365 is “for”.  I recently got two along with some Chromatics, which is what I was really looking for.

So, my question is this – I primarily play MB 1896 harps in the blues style.  I also fiddle around with the Chromatics, playing some straight up old-time music.  When I play these, both harps seem “natural” to me, meaning that the notes are where I would expect to find them.  But on the 365, the draw notes seem “offset”, and on some of the lower holes (maybe 4-5), the draw notes seem to be “off somewhere else”.

Humm… I have the feeling I am not explaining this very well.  Look – if I just wanted to learn how to adapt to the 365, it would not be that difficult – just learn a different breathing pattern, figure out where the notes went, and that would do it.  But I have found that different tunings seem, historically, to have been created for different music.  When you find the music that goes with the tuning, bang – the notes lock in and it makes a lot more sense, once you figure it out, to play that particular kind of music with that kind of harp (e.g. Biergarten music on the 1896).

If you have some thoughts, please share them.  If this post is just drivel, and you can’t even figure out what I am talking about, flame on.  Wish I could put it into better words.

Brad