Re: [Harp-L] Seminars at the 2014 SPAH Convention

You can play "major" on a natural minor diatonic harp... the major scale is
right there and inline with the minor scale, since the two scales share the
same notes; they just start on different notes... so on an Anm the C major
scale is there too.

Jimi Lee brought this to my attention at a Columbus Buckeye Harmonica
Festival... I never realized it before.

Ken H in OH