Re: [Harp-L] Seminars at the 2014 SPAH Convention

On Jun 30, 2014, at 8:06 PM, Peter Madcat Ruth wrote:

> What an excellent explanation!

Thank you mister Cat. The Madcat, Le Chat en la chapeau.

> Some of my favorite notes love in the stairwells...

Oh boy, do I ever know that. AND they make even more notes.....giggle.

> Peace & Joy,

Stay healthy cool cat

.....you definitely 'Da' man.
smo-joe  (who once told William Tell: "Aim a little higher") yes, he is the most unforgettable character you will ever meet.