[Harp-L] Re: Hohner Flexrack

I removed the top bar and attached the magnetic holder from a HarpArm.  It works great and allows my lips to slide over the top of the harmonica.
I had to drill 2 new holes on the sides of the Flexrack so the bottom bar could be moved down due to the face that the HarpArm magnetic raises
the position of the harmonica.  Here's a video showing the mod.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG-2lVT34wM

"Bought the flex rack.
Love the multiple adjustmentsâ..except one thing.
There is nothing to keep the back of the harp sliding out of the dang thangââ
When u press your mouth on the harp hard to hit an overblow, etc, the harp
slides out of the rack!
anybody have a solution to this or can recommend a state of the art harp rack?

THANK YOU,

RANDY"