[Harp-L] Harp L Mics for Sale

I have two mics for sale. I'm based in the UK.

Shure small shell brown bullet with a 99B86 element in it and a screw on connector fitted. Good solid workhorse mic. £150GBP plus shipping/postage.

Original 1990's Blues Blaster shell fitted with screw on connector and a the best 99A86 element I have ever heard. This has been my main gig mic for a long time and is a killer mic. It also comes with a Bluexlab screw on retro style volume control (think James Cotton Newport '66). This mic is an absolute steal at £180GBP plus shipping/postage.

Paul