Re: [Harp-L] What hole is most easy for learning how to over blow ? 1, 4, 5, or 6, or what?

You can't overblow the 10.  You can only blow bend or overdraw it.

As for the 6ob, it's fairly easy on a well gapped harp, if you play the 6 draw bend and then blow out without changing embouchure.

Chris Sprankle

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:59 AM, Ryan Bannister <ryanmbannister00@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

10