Re: [Harp-L] What hole is most easy for learning how to over blow ? 1, 4, 5, or 6, or what?

I'd agree with that Steve. There's something about hole 5 that makes it
awkward; I suspect it's the semi-tone interval. In both 4 and 6 the reeds
are a tone apart. Seeing as most playing is done in second position, the OB
on 5 is particularly crucial because it's the 3rd of the V chord (and of
the II chord in first) Not only that, but for an arpeggio it's made even
more difficult because the root and 5th on either side are draw notes.
Aaarrgh!