Re: [Harp-L] rhythm changes

Hey Eugene

Thanks for your list. Rhythm-a-ning is a good one! OK. I am going to bump
the Flintstones off the top 5 list ... simply because it's the Flintstones.
So now my list consists of:

Cottontail
Oleo
Perdido
Anthropology
Rhythm-a-ning

You asked what my goal is. It's ear training primarily - both melodic and
harmonic. The changes of RC-like tunes are all a bit different and hearing
those differences (big and small) is my goal. I am starting off with
RC-like tunes with small differences hence my request for tunes that are
most like "I Got Rhythm". Learning memorable melodies associated with tunes
is a great way to hear more in the changes so I am also basing my choices
on the melodies as well.

MusiCal