[Harp-L] National Traditional Country Music Association Hall of Fame

I am stunned and in awe! and very happy to announce that my daughter and I
will be honored for our achievements with harmonicas, at the National
Traditional Country Music Association (NTCMA) National Old Time Music
Festival in Le Mars, Iowa, August 25th through 31st, 2014.

Janalyn has been selected as the 2014 "Rising Legend" inductee to the NTCMA
Hall of Fame.  Her remarkable musical skills on the harmonica, and young
age, captured the attention of the NTCMA.

I will be inducted into the Pioneer Music Museum as a representative former
member of Jerry Murad's HARMONICATS.

Together, our purposes are to preserve the harmonica's rich heritage in
America by displaying musical excellence, advance the harmonica by
advocating for its inclusion in public school music education curricula,
and increase the harmonica's popularity amongst America's youth.

The Miklas Family will perform on the same stage this year as John Carter
Cash (son of  Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash) and Kris Kristofferson.

Charlie McCoy and Lee Oskar have both previously graced this same stage!

For More Information, http://www.ntcma.net/ -and- http://us.playhohner.
com/artists/george-miklas/

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*