[Harp-L] Toots, Burt, Tommy, and MIck Z.

> image is pretty grainy, about 9:45 in, it  looks like Tommy Morgan to me.
> Who certainly is a "great harmonica player."  And a nice compliment to
> Tommy; considering the number of session players Bacharach has worked with

it's Tommy.

Sound, phrasing, vibrato, intonation, and, as I remember, it was really Grainy in Los Angeles, that year.

jon kip
http://jonkip.com

player of music, mostly written by dead people and played on a toy that everybody's Uncle except my nephew's has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer.