Re: [Harp-L] What is the loudest 35-pound harmonica amp?

At 35 pounds I'd go with a PA. Of course that doesn't include speakers. Micing or lining out a small to medium amp is about the only other way I can think of to get really loud with an amp. There are tweaks you can make but when you run a mic through a guitar amp feedback is always going to be a problem unless you're isolated from the rest of the sound and using headphones.