Re: [Harp-L] rhythm changes. Long - for the archives

Hi Mox

My post acknowledged the long list of Rhythm Changes-like tunes that can
easily be found on the web. I also mentioned that the similarities of the
tunes in the long lists to RC is highly varied. I asked for what the list
members think are the top five that are the most similar to RC. The long
list is what I am trying to avoid.

Any suggestions?

MusiCal