[Harp-L] Practice schedules

I dunno...

I enjoy reading about methods for practice, and I can adopt some elements.
But I think searching for the "right" practice technique can become like
searching for the "right gear."

It's the belief that once found, I will leap forward in my skills and
satisfaction. And until then, I'm stuck in a rut.

Too simple. And not true.
Correlation may not be Cause.

One degreed instrumentalist can describe her method with conviction. And
she will believe that her method Caused her success. Maybe so. Maybe not.
There may be other subtle factors she is not aware of, that contributed to
her excellence.

Beware of broad generalizations. (Including mine above!) <grin> Beware of
"science-sounding" evidence, especially if there's something for sale.

(But DO pick up your harp and play everyday!)

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success