Re: [Harp-L] The amazing Hugo Diaz

I discovered Hugo Diaz in the '70s when a dear friend of mine sent me a
cassette of some of his selection. It blew my mind. Unfortunately I could
not find any more recordings of him in Europe until I managed to visit
Buenos Aires a few years ago. I did find one CD. His earlier recordings are
just unbelievable. Thank you for sharing this link.
Sadly he died in 1977 but a lot of his recordings are from the '70s.
I have heard that an Argentenian film "A los quatro vientos" (2007) was an
homage to Hugo Diaz and contains a lot of his recordings.

Gautam Choudhury
Netherlands