Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Help with Chromatic repair

Elizabeth; thanks for that interesting, detailed reply. No apologies
necessary, no criticism inferred in your post that I could see. I joined up
with Slidemeister some years ago, but haven't persevered. The main reason
for that is simply that I found the format less convenient for me
personally than harp-l. I am trying to get my chrom playing off the ground,
meaning not just my ability on the thing, but arranging situations where I
can use it in performance. The more the instruments get used, the more I
will be having to work on them, and Slidemeister might get revisited by me.
My post on this subject was a bit pointless, but I don't have much to say
on the L these days, not being at all interested in amps, mics, effects
etc. etc. I always look out for clips of folks' playing however.
Cheers,
RD