Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Help with Chromatic repair

On Jan 19, 2014, at 1:17 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Rick:
>
> Forgive me if I misread your post. I'm unsure if you're disagreeing with my
> mention of the diatonic-heavy composition of Harp-l vis-a-vis
> Slidemeister? This  is simply fact.

     I have been on both lists since 2000. So given the 13 years, I would extrapolate it as follows:
1... harp-l... about 87.3% discussion other than chromatic. BUT it's not all diatonic either. There is a lot of talk about
      a... people
      b... gear
      c... tunes
      d... how things are achieved/played
2... slidemeister...about 95.6 % chromatic.
      a... very few people mentioned
      b... very little gear
      c... LOTS of tunes (some with tabs)
      d... maintenance & repair

Me? personally? I wouldn't change EITHER list. They are just what the doctor ordered and do their respective jobs perfectly. I love the people on both lists, consider them brothers and sisters, and couldn't be happier with those I have met or conversed with. I know there are slight rifts and a few apprehensions between the two groups of members, but they are just that...slight. The main thing is that we are all in this together.

smokey-joe