Re: [Harp-L] Requesting Wireless Recommendation

Yes, I owned and gigged the Line 6 Relay G30, really liked it.  It sounds
exactly like a cable; no noise or interference because it is digital.  The
range is good, about 100 feet.  Battery life is good in the transmitter,
maybe 9 hours.  I recommend it.

-Rick Davis
Denver Colorado