Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:28 PM
To: Harp L
Subject: [Harp-L] Requesting Wireless Recommendation

Hello - Considering a Line 6 G30, would appreciate comments. It's guitar wireless system (connects with a 1/4" style plug). My microphone is a vintage green bullet with a screw on connector, fitted with a Switchcraft 1/4" adapter. My current wireless setup is a Shure PG4 with PG1 body pack transmitter. The link below is to the Line 6 G30 specifications.

http://line6.com/relay/compare.html

Thank you,
Blunt White
=