[Harp-L] Selling some harmonicas

Hi to all:

I'm clearing out some harps for the new year:
On eBay currently:

Hering Blues 48
Power Bender key of A  w/ Brendan Power CD and Manual
Custom Marine Band Key of A
Hohner 270 Chromatic / Key of D., really nice setup by Dick Gardner

http://www.ebay.com/sch/odp_auctions/m.html?item=261372569195&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

More to come over the next few weeks
--------
I also have a very nicely setup, new, customized
'Melody Maker' tuned Marine Band (Key of G) with a Corian comb.

Not everybody's cup of tuning, but if you play melody maker, & like the Marine Band sound this one plays real nice.
Please contact me off list for more information & pics.

Thanks-
Burke T.