Re: [Harp-L] Help with Chromatic repair

from http://plastics.dupont.com/plastics/pdflit/americas/delrin/H76836.pdf

Delrin Properties and Characteristics

The chemical composition, regular molecular- structure and high degree of
crystallinity result in a unique combination of outstanding characteristics
of Delrin® acetal resins not found in metals or most other plastics:

   -

   High mechanical strength and rigidity
    -

   Toughness and high resistance to repeated impacts
    -

   Long-term fatigue endurance
    -

   Excellent resistance to moisture, gasoline, solvents, and many other
   neutral chemicals
    -

   Excellent dimensional stability
    -