Re: [Harp-L] Sam Friedman - Oh When The Saints

Sam, I loved this. I'm not sure when you recorded it, but it sounds to me like your tone is much improved, and I liked the way you mixed the traditional harp techniques with your stellar, more modern chops...my compliments! Awesome!
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone