[Harp-L] Unique offering

A unique offering for harmonica players

I will soon be unvailing my workshop: Circular In-Exhalation, a performance breathing technique for harmonica players.

I will share a step-by-step method that will allow the harpist to develop musical phrasing based on creative design rather than the endurance constraints of an individuals breath and lung capacity.

Bottom Line: With this system mastered, you will be able to hold a note for as long as you choose too.   And this is true for both the inhalation and the exhalation.

Video to follow soonâ.

Inquiries for presentations and clinics:

David Laks
davelaks@xxxxxxxxx

http://woodstockharmonica.com