Re: [Harp-L] Re: Man with what harmonica?

The important thing is that you can play the D and Eb (or D# if you will), at the SAME time. Because BOTH are draw notes. And while I explained it as going from D half sharp to D#,  (for clarity), 'I' would write it as: Ebb-Eb. And remember, it can be done on just about any chromatic. I don't have all the keys, but on the 5 I do have, it all works fine.

Joe Leone