[Harp-L] re: Man with what harmonica

I believe I post this on Harp-l once every year or so. A tad repetitive, perhaps (so shoot me) but on the off chance that a young a lousy newcomer has missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdK0jaLuJL8

Why does Henry Fonda speak Italian?, one might ask, and that´s the kind of question you will have to take to bed with you and brood over for a good long time.

Meanwhile just enjoy the stunning iconography and the music. Kitsch raised to high art, and quite possibly the only movie that I´ve watched at least eight times. I somehow envy those who are un-familiar with it.

/Martin

Larry wrote: great movie, btw. rewatched it last month