Re: [Harp-L] Man with what harmonica?

Op Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:15:08 -0500 schreef Joseph Leone:

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we53TOJyt78

> Arnold..Do you read music? If so, here it is:  E  C  D 1/2 sharp-into D#  E.  Then:  E  B  D 1/2 sharp-into D#  E.
>OR: Blow, blow, draw slide slightly in to fully in, and finally blow.     Then Blow, draw, draw slide slightly in to fully in, and finally blow.

I digged a bit deeper, found more and new evidence for the chromatic in B.

Watch the vid closely, and you see that the main theme is  6B< 5B< 6B 6B<

You can see by his cheeks and neck there isn't any breathing redirection.

Which can also be heard, it 's all legato.

I don't hear any B in the harmonica part.

Arnold