[Harp-L] Many harp related items for sale

Hi Mike,

Not in the market for any of this stuff right now, hopefully others will be.

More to the point, great to see you on this list. I don't recall see you here before (maybe I wasn't paying attention). A bunch of well known folk contribute regularly, Brendan Power, P.T. Gazell, Madcat Ruth to mention a few.

Please come by often and throw you 2 cents worth in. This is a great list.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays