[Harp-L] Question

A few years ago bought a Hohner Crossover in A. I liked it a lot and still
do. I like its construction but most of all I found bending a bit less
challenging for me at the time. Most of all, I felt it played well for me. I
know it had some minor problems, one critic said, but I don't recall what
they were. Does anyone out there have and comments about the Crossover--I'm
considering adding a few more, replacing various old Marine Bands, etc.

Thanks  for any thoughts you have.
Wally
scanlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@interentveion.vet