[Harp-L] RP355 fiddle sound

I just created a two-note fiddle sound with RP355.

The root tone I play sustains, and the pedal moves the added harmonizer
note from a major third above, to a major 2nd, and back. (Do fiddle players
call that double stops??)

Very Fiddle-like and cajun/zydeco sounding! Works only on the 1-4-5 (Major)
chords.

I tried the same idea to simulate a pedal steel guitar, but that interval
wasn't available. It's usually heard as the 5th tone of the chord
sustained, with the pedal moving tone a 3rd below, to a 2nd, and back.

(Now, if I can just get a horn-like "blip" without using an ADSR
controller.... !)

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam